Sonntag, 6. Oktober 2013

It's peacful in the deep.

No need to speak. No need to breath.
 
 
And all the questions in my mind. Suddenly, it seems to be so silly. I took a decision. I don't now if it was right. I don't know if it was wrong. It is. Without any feelings. My further plan is to go on. To continue. To finish what I started years ago. All I need to do is stop thinking. To stop reflecting. Although it sounds difficult the first moment, I know it'll work. I don't now if I already regret what I chose. But I need to be strong. At least for the next two years.
 
 
Me gusta la idea de ser libre. Como un pájaro. Volar. Sin fronteras. Pero lo que a mí me parece lo más importante es la indepencencía. La independencía de la gente. La independencía de la vida diaria.
 
 
Und wenn wir uns dann umschauen, dann entdecken wir plötzlich tausende von Personen, denen es so viel schlechter geht, als uns selbst. Tausende von Krebspatienten, die nicht mehr lange zu leben haben. Kinder, die nichts zu essen haben. Jugendliche, die mit sechzehn schon zwei Kinder haben. Jungen und Mädchen, die ohne Eltern aufwachsen. Tetraplegiker...
Und sie alle sind so stark. Ich bin so stolz auf alle diese Menschen. Und gleichzeitig schäme ich mich dafür, dass ich nicht so stark sein kann, obwohl  mein Problem nie dieses Ausmass hat.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen