Samstag, 30. März 2013

Did I disappoint you?

Or let you down? Should I've been feeling guilty?

You've touched my heart, you've touched my soul. You've been the one. The one for me.

I am a dreamer. And when I'm awake, you can break my spirit, it's my dream you take.

And if you leave me. Remember me. Remember us.

I do. I still see us laughing in the wind. Still think about this time. Still see your smile. And in the same moment, I try my hardest to forget. To erease everything. To make it undone.

You didn't change my life. I just wasn't strong enough to go on like this. Wasn't strong enough to fight. Just let myself down. Like a bird that lost it's wings. Embarassing. Silly. And so sad. Because it wasn't just "a" bird. It was one of this singing mockinbirds. And now, all we hear is silence. Killing silence.

It's maybe over. But still, live goes on. Even if you don't want it to. So take all the pieces and move on.

Easter: I failed again. I feel guilty, ugly, fat. But I'm trying to hide. I don't want to destroy the happy easter sunday with my presence. "Go for whatever makes you happy." FOOD!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen